Big Bag Sacks
Big-Bags sacks are made from polypropylene fabric, at a variety of different sizes…
Big Bag Sacks
Big-Bags sacks are made from polypropylene fabric, at a variety of different sizes, filling, unloading and lifting. With a capacity from 500kg to 2000kg, the big-bags polypropylene sacks are an ideal way of packing which excessively avoids manual manipulation of 25kg or 50kg of product.
Keeping into account that bulk products are of different categories we adapted to them offering different types of Big-Bags sacks, based on the customers’ needs.
Therefore, the name of flexible containers, under the name of which the Big-Bags sacks are more known on the market, is not random, these allowing the facile loading, unloading and manipulation of products.
The advantages of using Big-Bags:
- sealed closing by constriction with own cords;
- fast loading and unloading;
- high resistance at handling;
- bears more cycles of use, are made from reinforced polypropylene (raffia);
- high resistance of humidity, may be impervious, coated inside with polyethylene foil stuck on the raffia weave or with detachable sheath from polyethylene foil;
- may have sizes based on the customers’ needs;
- have attached an envelope for documents;
- have volumes between 1 and 2m3 with a resistance of max. 2000
There is a wide range of products that are destined for loading, transport and manipulation in polypropylene Big-Bags sacks.
Among these we remind:
- mineral products;
- alimentary products;
- chemical products;
- different types of powder;
- gravel for dam construction;
- products derived from the wood processing